Which integrated amp would you pick?

Musical Fidelity M6 or Parasound Halo? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. 
krelldog
Halo all the way. Many of us will agree that we don't need that much current, but it's nice to have that kind of power on tap when we ask for it. Currently driving the LS50s. The wife gives a dirty look every time I reach a quarter of that volume knob.
@Also bought mine at Safe & Sound in Chicopee, MA. Mike and Dave were a pleasure to deal with.
I couldn't remember the name of the store, but Mike and Dave were indeed a pleasure to deal with.  I also paid 2,200.00 for it, not 2,100.00 for it as I first stated.  I looked up the receipt to be sure.  It was the drive back to RI that made me decide to buy a new car.  I had a 09 Civic SI with the 6 speed manual and I was in a traffic jam on the Mass Pike 3 times!  Seems they were down to 1 lane on the bridges.  My leg was killing me from the stop & go traffic and  constantly using the clutch.  By the time I got home, it felt like my leg would fall off.  I bought a new car the very next day.