Which integrated amp would you pick?

Musical Fidelity M6 or Parasound Halo? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. 
krelldog
Krelldog,

Many here are correct. Many dealers will DEAL. Don’t ever accept advertised prices as many will go much lower. I think I bought my A21 and P3 for well under $600 the asking price for the combo. Amazingly, the legitimate dealer was on Ebay! But you must be very cautious on that site. I checked with Parasound directly to see if the dealer was one of theirs, for warranty purposes. Good luck. As a side note, I think Parasound makes very good gear for the money. As I have said I think John Curl is a legendary engineer. As such the HALO gear is very well designed.
I would be very surprised if you opted for the integrated by Parasound and did not think it measured up. But on the flip side of the coin, not everyone enjoys the same kind of equipment. I have a Line Magnetic Audio 216 integrated tube amp. Some have stated they do not like it at all, I think it's superb.
Own a Parasound A51 halo! Not integrated but a 5 channel amp that if you research , Parasound is well worth the money ! I have 5000.00 in the A51! Next amp ive found to out perform was a 10000.00 ring! Not advertising for Parasound ! Just stating fact!
Halo all the way. Many of us will agree that we don't need that much current, but it's nice to have that kind of power on tap when we ask for it. Currently driving the LS50s. The wife gives a dirty look every time I reach a quarter of that volume knob.