Aesthetix Calypso Signature to Eclipse

Has anyone done this upgrade?  Any thoughts on the improvement, if any?
limniscate
Sorry, I don't know current market value of your Calypso versus used version Aesthetix Callisto.

If value of your Calypso plus $3500.00 would put you in a Callisto,  I would move to the higher range model.   Later you can upgrade the Callisto to Eclipse if you wish.  

These two are on different performance levels, Callisto is Jupiter series, Calypso is Saturn series.

This is just my opinion, I used Aesthetix in my system for more than a decade and when tubed up right it’s way up the chain in performance.

Thanks for the information Albert.

I am also wondering about upgrades of the Aesthetix Saturn series components from standard or Signature to the Eclipse level. So I will be following this in hope of some on point input from others. I have a Rhea, Calypso and Atlas.

I don't have room on my rack for extra boxes, so although I have considered some of the Jupiter series components (Io and Callisto), it would require changing racks, which is not something I want to do at this time.

Jim Perry
"a used Aesthetix Callisto Sig would be much better than a Calypso Eclipse"

This is a very interesting statement. I was considering Calypso Signature or Eclipse which are as it is rare to come by on used market. I don't think I have seen a used Callisto listing in a long time (btw, they seems serious piece of engineering and aesthetics). 

I welcome any feedback on tube rolling with Calypso or Callisto.  

Thank you!