Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
My early listening has been very positive with the 'high current' blue CT GE pcs..on my SET mono blocks...
calloway-  do you have Triode Lab monos? 
I know it's still quite early but what are the improvements?
Labo53 and Charles1dad;
I have one CT GE power conditioner (blue) power cord on my Plinius SA Reference amp and one CT GE high current power cord  in my other system on my Allnic T-1500 (300B) Integrated amp. I burned these power cords in for over 200 hours on my Audiodharma cable cooker and they are in my two systems (untouched or moved) now for four weeks. I believe they are fully burned in, I like them, and I'm going to keep them.
Unfortunately, I've never heard or used the power cord that the two of you are referring to.
At the given price, could not hurt to try them ;-)...
infection...i have Chalice Audio 'Grail' SET mono blocks..you can do a 'Google search and read the review on Positive Feedback....the music is more coherent...vocals are more intelligible. They are musically and tonally as good or better than the CT-1 s they replaced.They give the proper weight to the music also.So far very - very good.
Infection,
Calloway has the good fortune to own the spectacular Chalice Grail  PSET amplifiers. My gut tells me that they would sound sublime. I doubt that there are more than just a few in existence, they are truly rare and unique. Okay I’m done with the gushing praise . 😊

Charles,