Has anyone found Audio Nirvana?

Just want to know how many of you have found Audio Nirvana. Please list you equipment..
demar
For me, yes. It all begins w/ my speakers- Thiel CS 2.4SE.
I will carefully build the rest of my rig around them.
After 25 long years, I feel pretty close with CEC Transport, Direct Heated Triode Dac, Tube Research Labs Preamp, NuForce Ref9 V2 SE Amps, Intuitive Design Summit Speakers.
This is so weird. I've had my main system packed in storage anticipating a move back east (from Las Vegas). After some months, I set up a "temporary" system, just to tide me over (KEF Q1 two-way monitors, Sony C15ESD CD changer, Sony STR-DA1000ES A/V receiver and B&W ASW650 subwoofer. Wire is lower-end Harmonic Technology bi-wire speaker cable and Kimber Silver Streak IC).

My big-boy system was always set-up on the short wall of my 325 sq-ft listening room which had 7 foam wall panels (from Guitar Center).

The current system is on the long wall with no treatment and it sounds tremendously good for what it is. I'm really surprised every time I listen to it. Who would have thought that just moving to a different wall would make such a difference! I think I'm in audio paradise!
The VTL and SL700 combination sounds like a great place to start seeking it. My cherry was popped when I had Luxman and Harbeth together, Sudgen pre power combo. USA made McCormack amp and 3A speakers, with up to 5 8" subs, classe cd player. I find audio nirvana often I’m not critical enough a listener perhaps. Exposure amplifiers are another good place to start. Perhaps it has more to do with building than finding.