Tonearm recommendation

Hello all,
Recently procured a Feickert Blackbird w/ the Jelco 12 inch tonearm.
The table is really good, and its a keeper. The Jelco is also very good, but not as good as my Fidelity Research FR66s. So the Jelco will eventually hit Ebay, and the question remains do I keep the FR66s or sell that and buy something modern in the 5-6 K range. My only point of reference is my old JMW-10 on my Aries MK1, so I don't know how the FR66s would compare to a modern arm. So I'd like to rely on the collective knowledge and experience of this group for a recommendation.

Keep the FR66s, or go modern in the 5-6K range, say a Moerch DP8 or maybe an SME.

Any and all thoughts and opinions are of course much appreciated.

Cheers,      Crazy Bill
wrm0325

Lew,

What are you a champion for the mongoloids?  I don't expect Raul to be anything other than what he is, not anymore.  My intent is to get him booted from this forum for unethical behavior.  I think he should pack up his stories of scientists and electron microscopes and sell them elsewhere. 

For a number of years I wouldn't post on this forum because of Kraken. When I asked Dlaloum why he came here when a horrible kraken is afoot, he said because you were talking about the carts interesting to him. I relented and joined the legion of the kowtow, the kraken kowtow club, if you will.

I see by your comical alignment solution you desire his retention here. I have done nothing as of yet regarding this matter, other than give some perspective. It's early and the cat is settling in and I need some coffee, a much more important matter. I have misgivings.

fleib

Let’s talk about tonearms

@rauliruegas as could you please explain me what is the real advantage of boron EPA-100 MK2 over classic titanium EPA 100 based on your experience with both ?
"My intent is to get him booted from this forum for unethical behavior "

Only if you berate Raul enough to get him to lose it. Great goal.