Tonearm recommendation

Hello all,
Recently procured a Feickert Blackbird w/ the Jelco 12 inch tonearm.
The table is really good, and its a keeper. The Jelco is also very good, but not as good as my Fidelity Research FR66s. So the Jelco will eventually hit Ebay, and the question remains do I keep the FR66s or sell that and buy something modern in the 5-6 K range. My only point of reference is my old JMW-10 on my Aries MK1, so I don't know how the FR66s would compare to a modern arm. So I'd like to rely on the collective knowledge and experience of this group for a recommendation.

Keep the FR66s, or go modern in the 5-6K range, say a Moerch DP8 or maybe an SME.

Any and all thoughts and opinions are of course much appreciated.

Cheers,      Crazy Bill
wrm0325
Fleib, Since this IS a hobby, and since Raul has never changed his attitude and shouldn't be expected to, at this point, why get angry?  Raul es Raul. I would like to hear Raul's response.  Seems to me, if you increase P2S while maintaining the longitudinal relationship between the cantilever and headshell, so that the two remain "in line", then the null points would approach each other on the LP surface, until at some point they merge into one null point, with underhang.  If you decrease P2S, then the null points separate until one or both no longer lies on the LP playing surface.  But the headshell offset angle is confounding factor.

Lew,

What are you a champion for the mongoloids?  I don't expect Raul to be anything other than what he is, not anymore.  My intent is to get him booted from this forum for unethical behavior.  I think he should pack up his stories of scientists and electron microscopes and sell them elsewhere. 

For a number of years I wouldn't post on this forum because of Kraken. When I asked Dlaloum why he came here when a horrible kraken is afoot, he said because you were talking about the carts interesting to him. I relented and joined the legion of the kowtow, the kraken kowtow club, if you will.

I see by your comical alignment solution you desire his retention here. I have done nothing as of yet regarding this matter, other than give some perspective. It's early and the cat is settling in and I need some coffee, a much more important matter. I have misgivings.

fleib

Let’s talk about tonearms

@rauliruegas as could you please explain me what is the real advantage of boron EPA-100 MK2 over classic titanium EPA 100 based on your experience with both ?