Aerial 7T to Dynaudio C2

This may be my last component change for a long time. Curious to hear opinions on going from Aerial 7Ts to Dynaudio C2s. I've heard the C1s, but not the C2s. I thought the C1s were very good. Just looking to go to the next level of clarity, detail, and spacing.
ricred1
I can't win. I just purchased a pair of JL Audio F110 V2s and a JL Audio CR-1. My system sounds better than ever and I say I'm done. Yesterday, a good friend offered me Dynaudio C4 Platinum's at a crazy price, but he wants me to trade my JL Audio subs and CR-1. Unfortunately, I don't have an opportunity to hear them, so I initially said no. Now, my disease(always thinking about the next upgrade) has me thinking about trading my Aerial 7Ts and subs for the C4s. I'm I crazy! 
Lady Fate has a crazy way of showing up when we least expect it. I would take this as a sign that you should go for the C4's. If they do not work out you will have satisfied your curiosity and can resume your auditioning process. 

Maybe you could try a 30 day swap?, with your friend.

My advice is to stay put - unless as Tom mentioned you can give them a try.  That is probably unlikely since moving speakers around is a hassle.  Your first sentence says it all.

In that case I would definitely pass. You need to love all aspects to be truly HAPPY!

Keep Looking and Good Luck in your search!