My New Review of the Spatial Hologram M4 Open Baffle Speaker

I've been very impressed with the Spatial Hologram M4 speaker and have posted a detailed review on my audio blog. 

Enjoy and please feel free to leave comments and questions either here or on the blog.

https://stevefolberg.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/world-premiere-review-the-spatial-hologram-m4/
rebbi
finsup: Thanks for the kind words.
So much comes down to what you value in a speaker, what kind of presentation you like and what your budget is.
As small-ish monitors go, I think the Fritz's are wonderful and well worth considering. I think that the Carbon 7 SE, in particular, is a great all rounder that, as I wrote in my review, was much more compatible with a SET amp than I'd have expected "on paper." I am less inclined to offer a strong opinion on the Carrera as a value proposition because I suspect it would have performed even better with a more powerful amp than I have at my disposal. But there's no question that the Carrera is a classic Fritz product: well built (especially that cabinet!) and fitted with premium drivers, with balanced, non-fatiguing sound and shocking bass extension for the cabinet size.
Yes, I am working within a strict and rather tight budget, which is one reason that the Spatial's impressed me so much. They are quite great regardless of price, but especially for what they cost.
I will report back. Just had my M1 upgraded with a new tweeter. Guess what there coming back in? New boxes at no extra charge. Now that's customer service.
Very intriguing speakers- thank for the write-up Rebbi.  I'm currently very happy with a pair of restored/upgraded MMGs in my small listening room- all tube electronics, as well as a pair of Sonus Faber Liuto monitors, but am quite tempted to avail myself of the 60-day home trial of the M4's.

And just when I thought I was "done."   :)
Lad,
This thread is stale, but I thought I'd chime in as an M4 Turbo S owner with now about 200 hours on them and they simply wonderful.  I hooked up my REL T-7 sub and it sure fills out that the lower octave in a way that makes the sound presentation come alive.  They are very easy to drive with a 7 wpc tube amp, but also sound wonderful with a CJ solid-state amp.  I could't be happier wit the sound I am hearing.  Cheers, Mark