Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
If you can eliminate glare, etch, boom, bloat, and minimize sibilance and room interactions, then you can get consensus on something that approaches "neutral". 

It's all a recreation done to your liking which makes it possible for enjoying the music instead of listening for the music. I think that "neutral" has a pretty big soft spot to hit so all you have to do it be careful to rid yourself of the annoying artifacts and leave it at that.

All the best,
Nonoise
"One thing you can’t hide is when you’re broken inside."

"...bull frog’s croakin’...everything is broken."

As fate would have it the system shoots itself in the foot, what with the induced magnetic field produced by current flowing through all cables and wiring including those big honking transformers AND the RFI/EMI generate by the house AC as well as all those cute little microprocessing chips. Chips Ahoy! If you haven’t addressed those issues it’s not neutral, trust me. I don’t blame anyone for putting the issues on ignore.

Nice rhetoric!

Rhetoric:

language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.