Kimber Kable Select

Hey Newbee here. But an older newbee (60) Long story greatly condensed. I have inherited two speaker cords. They are Kimber Kable brand "select" 3035 
I really don't know much about them and am not useing them. They're huge and quite sophisticated looking. Beyond my scope of knowledge for sure. Anyone familiar with these ?

emojo
Hey not trying to come off like a babe in the woods. I've just never been exposed to this caliber of equipment. My wife was widowed in 2006 before her husband passed he bought lots of high end audio gear. With the help of an audio home installation person, we have incorporated most of the stuff. What we did not use, I did not appreciate. My wife found the receipt from september 2006 from Audio Concepts in Dallas TX. 
1pr Kimber Select KS 3035 12' w/0645s
2pr Kimber Select KS 1130, 1m
1 WBT-0481 tool
2set Quadraspire QS floor guards, set of 4
This info was found after my initial post, sorry should have had stuff together before I posted. 
This equipment was purchased in 2006 and boxed since 2008 
All humidity controlled stuff.I would like to see them go to someone who would appreciate them. I have not done this before. This is my first attempt to "reach" out. 

I'm thinking I should have gone to the classified area first and done my research better. I apologize for any cyber faux pas.
thanks

emojo,
No problem asking an honest question. Now you have more information and knowledge and you can better research items for yourself.