Kimber Kable Select

Hey Newbee here. But an older newbee (60) Long story greatly condensed. I have inherited two speaker cords. They are Kimber Kable brand "select" 3035 
I really don't know much about them and am not useing them. They're huge and quite sophisticated looking. Beyond my scope of knowledge for sure. Anyone familiar with these ?

emojo
I'm thinking I should have gone to the classified area first and done my research better. I apologize for any cyber faux pas.
thanks

emojo,
No problem asking an honest question. Now you have more information and knowledge and you can better research items for yourself.

Emojo, your motives may well be honest, but there is a lot of fraud in this and every other aspect of internet (and non-internet) dealings. It is not uncommon for someone to come around saying "I’ve just come into possession of a Linn CD12 (20K) and I really don’t know anything about it... etc" Then, someone who thinks they can take advantage of this poor seller who has no idea what he has, offers to buy it cheap and ends up with nothing. So now, when I’m hearing this same type of story, my suspicious instincts kick in. Certainly nothing personal.
You have some very good and expensive cables and I have no doubt they will sell if you list them at a reasonable price.  Best of luck to you. 
Thanks for your response chayro. I've never sold anything on line and friends much more knowledgable than me kept mentioning Audiogon. The reason I came here is because I really do want to sell them but I want to sell them to someone who would appreciate them. I too, am wary of the cyber world. You've helped me without ripping my head off. I appreciate that. I didn't intend to turn the Kimber Select forum into my personl drama. One more stupid question, does this forum stay up forever?