Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
What I don't get is, Srajean said when fed a digital signal, the INTegrated is just as good as a Metrum Hex, passive pre, and the 225. In some ways, better. 
I have the Hex, Tortuga LDR passive and the 225.
Now, I'm no scientist or engineer, but common sense tells me you can't beat the laws of physics. How can a 3 in 1 which shares the same power supply for everything, be better than the 3 pieces mentioned? Ok, shorter signal paths and other benefits, etc. 
It just doesn't make sense.
Actually hoping Srajean chimes in here, which he has done in the past.
Delivery is on thursday 14/1/16. Burn in will follow. Then  I'll compare Metrum Octave + Sonneteer Alabaster to the INTegrated. 

A few weeks ago I had a Rega Elex-R to compare with the Alabaster. The Rega didn't have the advantage. The Alabasters seems to be the quickest of them both. 

I have hopes for the INTegrated. But I don't know what to expect.

@devilboy yes shorter signal paths and gear that's optimized to work together also, you can't discount that. Not to mention, sometimes stuff just sounds better than other stuff common sense or laws of physics be damned! ;)
How quiet is the INT? The nice thing of using a passive like the Tortuga with the 225 is the quiet background. I've never owned an integrated so I'm not familiar if the built in preamp section is typically passive or active.

I loved the sound of the 225 so this all in one with what appears to have a great dac section as well looks really appealing...
The preamp section of the INT is active but the biggest turnoff for me is its digital volume control. Plus, I believe it only has one input. Even if it had two inputs, the thought of digitizing my vinyl is a deal breaker for me. 
Personally. I think It would be redundant to use an outboard dac with the INT. So if somone wants to simplify or sell everything off, then this seems like the best 3 in 1 on the market today (at a reasonable price anyway). 
I just find it very difficult to believe that it will be just as good as the Hex, Tortuga, 225 separates.