Zu audio advice

I have been looking at their speakers lately and was wondering what people thought . I would like to demo these if there is anyone in the Tacoma Washington area willing to share it would be appreciated 
trrevell
Post removed 
Trrevell,
I have the same setup as Early, Druid V and Undertone sub and the pairing is really nice! I will be putting them up on Audiogon soon, if anybody is interested let me know.
 I am most likely upgrading to Horning Eufrodite Ellipse which are better but are much more money.

Joe
well I'm too far away for an audition in brooklyn but I can offer some perspective on my Zu Soul Supremes- running off almarro 215a SET and also I have tried some ss amps too-
Some people have mentioned setup is difficult- I think the challenge is that these speakers are very present and so it can take some ear break in to appreciate what is going on, but sometimes people start moving the speakers right away to get them to sound like they think they "should" sound but that isn't always best for what they actually sound like. They are different. My appreciation of them has changed over the year I've had them. I think for tweaky people they might not be good, but if you like listening more than tweaking then they are great.
Definitely has magic with low power tubes. But also can sound great at high volume with lots of watts. I'd like to get the undertone also, I have a cheaper sub currently in the system. 

synthfreek - I suggest that you call Zu anyway. You would not be wasting their time. Just be honest that you are looking to buy pre-owned. Zu often has pre-owned speakers available - ones taken in trade during an upgrade.
I agree and I would just give Zu a call.  They love to take care of all customers.  Recent example of their amazing customer service:   I bought SnoPro's beautiful Druids and am loving them, but I couldn't find one of the bolts to raise the Druids off of the ground so I  called Gerrit at Zu asking about placement and adjusting height on the Druids and where I could buy more bolts, and next thing you know Gerrit is mailing me a pair immediately, for free. Without even a second thought. Top notch guys.