Tubes from Russia block

What is your experience of using all those NOS tubes from the Russian block, especially those which are supposed to be military grade ones?

I always test the tubes I received using my calibrated tube tester. I am finding out many unpleasant surprises.

I got them from eBay and even U.S. internet stores (some are supposed to be reputable). They are hit or miss. More than 1/2 of them have short, DOA, completely different looking labels, poor matching, or just too noisy to be of any practical value. I am not sure if it's just my luck (or lack of).

If you happen to use those tubes, would you please share where you buy them from?
bsimpson
I have many tubes from England they are by far the best however very hard to get.
Schubert, WWIII is already started more than decade ago and Russia did not start it... Russia did not start any World War and most-likely won't.

Russia invaded Syria to establish their own strategical position in Middle East in case if SHTF. Same situation with Ukraine. Russia will continue to improve their strategical positions in Middle East in Iran, Kuweit, Yemen and possibly Egypt or any other allies that would join.

Prcinka,
Welcome to my shop where I have LOTS of NOS tubes that I still fish out from yard and estates sales.
Domino theory that drove the Cold War does not carry much weight anymore these days, except perhaps with that Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower wisely warned his own country that he defended against all those years ago. That still exists.

Putin will play his cards on Russia's side of the world as needed. ISIS and terrorists are a threat to all including Russia. If US is smart, we will find a way to let Russia do most of the dirty work perhaps with some assistance from us and maybe even Israel in terms of intelligence and such (assuming we have any over there). The US effort in that region of late has been a sad joke. Maybe our leaders will figure out a way to work together somehow to maintain some semblance of order, but granted in the Middle East any order is a tall one.