Speaker cable suggestions

I'm currently using the latest version of Townshend Audio EDCT Isolda but feel it's slightly restricting the performance of my Gamut M250i mono blocks.
I have a shortlist but would be interested to hear your experiences with speaker cables that you have found exceptional.

Thanks.
128x128infection
Infection - to quote you...
"so the input from all you guys is extremely important & appreciated"

So I thought I'd give you some input on a little side trip I took to an audio store today...
- the purpose was to audition a Hegal H160 Integrated amp
- I took down a CD of my most telling tracks
- I listened intently for almost 2 hours
- just me in the store, so no incidental background noise.
- the system comprised of a $12k CD transport, the Hegal amp and a pair of $9000 Focus speakers
- all connected by some pretty impressive looking (and pricey) esoteric cables costing several thousand dollars.

To my point - I have one album that creates a lot of problems in that it causes many systems to fail miserably in their attempts to recreate a really cohesive image. The issue appears to be with the venue reverberations which results in a very muddled image.

With the gzero IC's and speaker cables the effect was not as bad as with many other cables and I found that as I approached the TOTL products the effect diminished considerably.

The gZero20 IC + gZero6 SC were the first to conquer the effects of this album and present an image that not only sounded amazing from a details perspective - but everything was finally in the right place.

The zFLOWS go one step further with amazing clarity :-)

My little excursion today brought this point home - here I was listening to a system probably close to of $30k - but it suffered from a very muddled image on this particular album.

I returned home and listened to the same track on my $12+ system and discovered my ears had not been deceiving me :-)

I realize that a store is not always the best place to audition products, but this store had a very nice setup with absorption panels that appeared to be correctly placed.

Anyhow - just some more feedback on the merits of KLE Innovations products :-)

Regards...
Clear Day Cables - find them neutral , no harshness, good balance across spectrum
Kimber Select KS-6065 would be nice. I use the older KS-3035. Both are a copper/silver hybrid. In my system: very nice extension, detail, tone, and harmonic balance.
I've found the Merrill speaker cables to be very good and not just for their modest price (at least by audiophile standards). Merrill has great customer service and I'm sure has a trial period.
Thanks Facten, Reynolds853 & Wcheng2...all suggestions are very helpful.

I had a reply from Alex at WyWires who said any slight harshness I'm experiencing is the characteristic of the Tannoys...I have to say that is not the case.