Help buying fullrange speakers for $1500

The title says all, folks. Thanks a bunch. I have only $1500 and no more and yet want a fullrange speaker pair with full bass. I know it may not get me a very high-end spaker but what is the best in that price?
sgtr
Snell CIV (C4) speakers are an excellent speakers, that is if you can find a used pair now days.
You can get a pair of NHT classic fours new from a seller here on agon for $1500 shipped. They are very nice speakers (I love mine). But a pair of used Polk LSI15s for $800 or so would be really hard to beat for the $$.

Mark
If used is OK check out some Klipsch klf 20's or 30's. My son has a pair of 30's and his neighbors will tell you about the bass.
Vandersteen 2ce Signature II's. There's a pair listed now for $1500. These definitely would be considered "high-end" speakers though not as glamorous as some.

No relation to the seller.
Dynaudio DM 2/10 (new). This is a stand mount speaker, but uses a 10" woofer and will put to shame most floorstanders.

Dynaudio Focus 140 (used). Again, a stand mount speaker, but sounds bigger than many floorstanders.

Monitor Audio RX6 or RX8 (new). These are both available around that price or less. They are both floorstanders and offer about the best bang for buck in that price range period. I prefer the RX6 which offers a nice high end sound but with plenty of full range bass as well. The RX8 bass needs a big room, but will serves up a knock out sound.

Totem Hawk (used). Rich full sound from a small floorstander.

B&W 684 (new) OR B&W CM7 (used) - The CM7 is a taste of the high end sound and a fantastic midrange. Very nice speaker.

All of these choices are dynamite and you can't really go wrong with any of them, but given your emphasis on "full-range" sound, I'd get the MA RX8.