Speaker cabinet made of real wood

Hello guys,

What speakers, any brand/model have real wood cabinets versus having a veneer or vinyl finish. I believe that certain Proac Super Tablette and Response 2 speakers did.
sympaticonorm
I do not know of any personally other than the one pair I hand built 25 years ago but I can give you one good reason to own them. If you ding a veneer hard or it gets a deep scratch you have to replace the panel, where with solid wood you can sand them down and restain them.
I always thought the Diapason Adamantes were one of the most attractive speakers I've seen. There's a review of them on 6moons now, and they seem to put quite a bit of effort into their woodwork.
As the owner of a brand new pair of Daedalus Ulysses, just received two days ago, I second the comments offered above by Fig and Dodgealum.

Although the break-in process has barely begun, I feel that I can already say that imho their overall combination of sound quality, dynamic range, bass extension, amplifier friendliness and versatility, efficiency, imaging, elegant appearance and craftsmanship, practicable size and weight, and price, borders on the miraculous. Thanks Lou!

Regards,
-- Al
Congrats on the new speakers, Al! Mind giving us a rough idea on room dimensions, placement, and associated gear?

John