Merlin owners who have modified x-over?

Who has modifies or would like to modify the merlins, which caps have been used or considered.
pedrillo
Claritycap MR and Duelund resistors were broken in and evaluated separately in each section of the crossover. The MRs sound great across FR and are claimed by design to have internal resonance control characteristics similar to Duelund. Duelund graphite resistors (once broken in) have an exceptionally clear, detailed, and musical HF and represent excellent value-- even in view of relatively high price for a resistor.
yes it would howard but that would be self defeating because the wire the follows the networks to the drivers would be many feet longer. i have found that rfi and emi affects this cable length to the greatest degree. i also found dynamic compression evident. that is why i elected to have the networks as close as possible to the drivers. good question howard.
bobby@merlin
Bobby, Bobby who :-)

The problem is we all know you too well my friend! You have helped each and every one us achieve as much or as little as we desire with our set ups. You are never too busy to take the time to answer questions and do it it as a gentleman even when needlessly attacked in these forums.

You have assisted me 10+ years with the greatest customer service and support and helped me wring out the last degree of resolution in my rig in achieving my goal of the absolute sound. For that I say, thank you!