JC1 upgrade to Lamm M2.2 or dartzeel 108B or Ayre?

I currently driving Harbeth M40 with parasound JC1 amp, my pre-amp is Conrad Jonson Act 2 series 2, source is PS audio DirectStream

I am thinking upgrade my system start with JC1

I need some advice: do you think Lamm M2.2 is a better amp than JC1, how about Dartzeel or Ayre

I have no plan to update Harbeth M40 yet

thanks in advance
taoh2
I agree with Rzado. If you're willing to spend $20k, it seems that a speaker upgrade would be a *much* bigger improvement than an amp upgrade....

-RW-
I've had the Ayre VX-5 and Dart CTH-8550 in my room and the 8550 was simply a better amp as it was more organic/3D. The Ayre had wonderful flow like the Dart and a very natural top end. But it just seemed like 2D images in a 3D landscape if that makes sense.

Now, the 20 series update to the VX-5 may turn the tables...
Taoh2,
Given the nature of an open forum these types of questions can only be answered in very general terms based on an individuals own personal listening experience. Based on my hearing the three brands that you listed I would have to agree with Keith and choose the Dartzeel. I find it to among this group of SS amps the more natural sounding and realistic musically. As Keith noted, it is more organic and thus for me more involving to listen to. I hope you can hear these 3 amps and decide, your taste could be very different from mine.
Tao2-

the CJ Act2 Series2 is my reference (tubed) pre-amp until I can demo the ART3 model. That stated, keep your CJ and look into a Pass Labs power amp. This union would be a very nice synergy. More importantly, which cables/power cords are you using? Any other cable companies are you considering?

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!