Easy to drive large speakers for Rock & Roll?

I am looking for a pair of easier to drive speakers for Rock music, I like to listen to my music pretty loud. I have a pair of Hyperion 938's & while I love the way these speakers can rock & go low I find them a little too bright for my tastes. I am driving them with a Rogue Atlas stereo amp using EL34's, these speakers are very easy to drive which I like. I am looking for a pair of speakers that I can drive with about 50 watts of tubes, had plenty of solid state amps & just love the magic of tubes. I like dynamic speakers with large drivers. I have had VS MK4 jr's, Vandy 2CE's, B&W's & now the Hyperions. I have heard some Klipsch speakers & don't want to really go that route either. So what are my choices in the under $2,000 range used?
fishwater
To Dr. Joe's list above, I'll add the Altec Model 14 (little brother of the superb Model 19), and the JBL model 4430 studio monitor.

Duke
dealer/manufacturer
Look into line arrays. Selah Audio has a new one - the "Symmetrica" that's fairly inexpensive and will be a very easy load. My Selah arrays have great dynamics and expansive soundfield for live rock recordings.
I second the CF series by Klipsch, I had the CF 4s and they were ridiculous in both size and sheer output. 102 dB sensitivity. 2 12" poly-graphite drivers with horn in a D'appolito array. They sounded quite good in fact I kind of miss them. If you are looking for big, easy to drive, and LOUD... look no further.
IMO if your into loud rock get an older pair of JBLs,Altecs,Klipsch..all the named are really only good for that..loud kickin rock..when and if you mellow like I did you can move into speakers that offer other qualifications