Anyone heard the Opera Quinta?

I was curious as to feedback of the newer Opera Quinta (tweeter and 3 6.5" Seas drivers), front leatherette. Anyone heard it? Any reviews floating around out there? Good for a medium-sized (430sq foot) room? I am looking for a detailed, yet "musical" speaker, full-range, with accurate midrange and bass. I have always liked the SF Cremona, but it is out of my price range, as is the Divina from Opera.
chiho
this is a very refined speaker. it is similar in sound to sonus and chario. if you have a room thats not too incredibly big, its a speaker that is very balanced.
Haven't heard the newest model, but I have owned the original model for several years. I am very happy with them and would have to spend several times more to better them. I agree with Jaybo about them being "refined" and would also add that they image well.
Thanks! How do these compare to the Sonus Faber Domu Grand Piano? I heard them recently and they sounded very nice. I noticed that the Quinta drivers are made by Seas, so they might be a little bit better "bang for the buck" than the Domus. Not sure if they sound better though.