Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Absolutely you can use it without a preamp of your source has a volume control. Passives work well too. I personally prefer a preamp in front of my amp but if it's temporary, go for it! It will give you time to break in the amp. I feel the amp and preamp combo is more musical to my ear. You will gain detail at the expense of musicality, in my opinion.
From the http://jobsys.com/products.htm

More New Jobs are coming

We continue working on new JOB models for 2014, including a preamplifier simple solution. Please keep visiting this website for more information
Devilboy,

I'm interested in the Bent Audio's AVC-1 Slagleformer, not the TAP-X. Is the TAP-X better? Yes, I'm aware that these are DIY.

Yes, I just had to mention the Job preamp LOL. I was also looking at the passive preamp from Stellavox, but I can't figure out if they're still in business. Even the U.S. distributor wasn't sure, so who knows.
Daldridge76, I believe the AVC-1 Slagleformer is essentially, the DIY version of the TAP-X. I ASSUME they are the same sonics-wise, but who knows? I'd contact either John or Dave and ask. If you look at the pic of my TAP-X it's pretty much the same as the AVC-1 sans the silver chassis.
From a poster at audioshark.org:

Re: JOB 225 2-channel Power Amplifier ... update ...

Update ! Update ! Update!

My order has been placed and paid for !!!! The first batch has been released. Thank you Job! Good job.