Do you drink when you listen?

I love to have a drink when I listen to the music. It helps me to concentrate well. I love Black Label Whiskey or Courvosier. A good import beer preferably belgium will also do.
128x128marakanetz
I find that I talk when I drink....wait... I am off topic...The answer is usually a glass o wine does nicely...
aj
In response to the original question: yes sometimes. I prefer beer, only 2-4 at any one time. I also agree with those on this topic that condone herb. Being a Liberterian, I totally agree with Philefreak. The illegality of pot is a waste of taxpayer money. Legalization could bring a great deal of $ to the government through regulation and taxation, not to mention the savings by not making criminals out of pot smokers.
Hi Tim,youre right, I do have a fondness for liquidity in my music. I suppose I would have to say these are my preferred ways of achieving it , in order:
1.a nice California cabernet
2. good port
3.scotch ( J.W. Black or Oban)
However, I refuse to be limited , and have also enjoyed many martinis, chardonnay, rieslings...
Keep you hand where we can see them. Alright, you, against the wall. Well, what's this we have here???

It's not mine, I swear!