Do you drink when you listen?

I love to have a drink when I listen to the music. It helps me to concentrate well. I love Black Label Whiskey or Courvosier. A good import beer preferably belgium will also do.
128x128marakanetz
Hi Tim,youre right, I do have a fondness for liquidity in my music. I suppose I would have to say these are my preferred ways of achieving it , in order:
1.a nice California cabernet
2. good port
3.scotch ( J.W. Black or Oban)
However, I refuse to be limited , and have also enjoyed many martinis, chardonnay, rieslings...
Keep you hand where we can see them. Alright, you, against the wall. Well, what's this we have here???

It's not mine, I swear!
Philefreak, I don't think it is possible to "misuse this freedom" or any other, as long as your actions do not harm others.
I've never seen people smoke pot and get into a fight, I have seen plenty of drunks go at it though! I doubt pot is even listed as a "domestic violence" issue, again, compare to alcohol.

The War on Drugs has become a vehicle for the government to slowly eat away at our personal freedoms, trampling Fourth Amendment protections. I mean, even calling a War? Who is the government fighting? It's own citizens?

Someone can go to jail for 20 years for possession of pot. Yet, we routinely release violent criminals because of over crowding or because so many violent crimes carry much lighter sentences. That is absolutely warped, disgusting, and perverted.

KP
KP, I think the reason for non violence is that they forget what they were arguing about and move on :)aj