How much does your system retail for?

$23,000 - $24,000 I estimate. (Two channel, this does not include TV, VCR, etc.)

Please, keep the exagerations to a minumum, do not count CD's, equipment you have bought and sold, is packed away that you don't use anymore, etc..

Put the total first so it shows up at the begining of your post.

This is just for fun and curiosity of the diversity on here, don't take it to seriously. Simply evaluate what the retail value of your system is.
brianmgrarcom
$3,500 for my secondary systems, which is a joy to listen to, consisting of a CD player (Musical Fidelity X-RAY), integrated amp (Musical Fidelity X-A2) and cool speakers (NHT 2.9) plus about $110 in cables...

It was put together on a budget, and it is one of the best sub-$4K systems I have ever heard, with great imaging, detail and decent bass. It proved to me that you could do pretty good Hifi for the price of a second-hand Honda. This system currently lives in my living room.

Whenever I have friends come over that oooohh and aaahh over the big system, then get depressed because they know they can't afford that much, it is great to take them in to the living room, play the relatively inexpensive system, have them oooh and aaah to a lesser extent, and then realise THEY TOO can afford to get in to this.

I have had some great fun helping others get started in the sub-$3K range, even in the sub-$1K range. There have to be tons of others out here that enjoy their systems in this price range... Show yourselfs, please?! Encourage others on a budget!

(My primary system for Stereo would retail a bit higher... Don't keep track, really)
My two channel hi-fi in it's current state is at about $42,200. This does not include records and CD's. I typically do one major upgrade each year. Thanks, Doug
Retail for my two channel is a bit over 92k. But I live in N.CA so at least it is still a small % of my home cost. How's that for rationalization!
about $37,000 but I refuse to actually add it up. I know I can't afford that much.