Warmest solid-state integrated for under $2k

Hi,

I'm looking for the warmest sounding solid state integrated amp on the market for under $2k new. Any ideas?

Thanks!
omains
Hey Oliver,

What a kind invitation. You are well on your way to musical nirvana. Let me see if I can swing it. I'd sure love to drive down and meet up for an audition. Maybe an early dinner afterward in Berkeley?
If I can be there, I'll make it for sure by that time.

Howard
Great, Howard. I actually have a rehearsal with the Walnut Creek Opera at 8, so I'm going to have to jet right after the audition, unless the choice is so easy that I get done early. We'll see. I have time reserved until closing at 6:30. Anyway, I'm sure we'll meet up at some point if not tomorrow.

Regards,
Oliver
I know this isn't relevant to the topic anymore, but... I did the audition today and Silverline won over Joseph. The sound was warmer, the soundstage was bigger. The detail was a bit better on the Josephs. I was razzed pretty hardcore by the salesman (we were in the Joseph Audio shop), but I survived. I'm now the proud owner of a pair of Silverline SR-15s!

Oliver
I hear the Joseph's are fairly non-dependent on wattage - lower sensitivity but more or less independently fixed at 8 ohms.
I vote for German-Chinese coproduction Vincent. I guess Vincent should be available in States. There is a hybrid integrated model SV-236, 100Wpc, tubed preamp SS power section. Very nice, smooth passages, outstanding built - veights cca 20kg net - beautiful "red eye" on front panel - (visible iluminated tube inside, rounded window-like glass to watch through).

Bass floorshaking, mids hard to beat for money...

Price? Very, very reasonable. I paid about 1000USD.