Warmest solid-state integrated for under $2k

Hi,

I'm looking for the warmest sounding solid state integrated amp on the market for under $2k new. Any ideas?

Thanks!
omains
On Wednesday July 6th, 4:15pm, at Music Lover's Audio in Berkeley, the shootout begins! I tentatively purchased a demo model Silverline SR-15 from Silent Lucidity in San Francisco (best dealer in the world, IMHO), and I'm bringing it to Music Lover's to hear against the Joseph Audio Rm7si Signature Mk II. I'll be hearing both through a Manley Stingray and Arcam 100wpc integrated (interchanged), a Wadia CD player, Synergistic and Shunyata cable. Anyone who wants to come hear is welcome, especially Howard!

Oliver
Hey Oliver,

What a kind invitation. You are well on your way to musical nirvana. Let me see if I can swing it. I'd sure love to drive down and meet up for an audition. Maybe an early dinner afterward in Berkeley?
If I can be there, I'll make it for sure by that time.

Howard
Great, Howard. I actually have a rehearsal with the Walnut Creek Opera at 8, so I'm going to have to jet right after the audition, unless the choice is so easy that I get done early. We'll see. I have time reserved until closing at 6:30. Anyway, I'm sure we'll meet up at some point if not tomorrow.

Regards,
Oliver
I know this isn't relevant to the topic anymore, but... I did the audition today and Silverline won over Joseph. The sound was warmer, the soundstage was bigger. The detail was a bit better on the Josephs. I was razzed pretty hardcore by the salesman (we were in the Joseph Audio shop), but I survived. I'm now the proud owner of a pair of Silverline SR-15s!

Oliver
I hear the Joseph's are fairly non-dependent on wattage - lower sensitivity but more or less independently fixed at 8 ohms.