Counterpoint - Alta Vista - Mike Elliott

I was just informed that Mike has stopped all business because of health reasons. The Alta Vista Website confirms this. I know some of you may have had some issues dealing with Mike in the past but Mike was always a professional to me and accommodating to all of my dumb questions. I learned so much from his designs and I know that they were way ahead of their time. I just finished modifying an SA-5000 for a few audiophiles based on the information provided on the Alta Vista Audio website and they sound excellent. I still own the current version of the NP-220 power amp.

Well my thoughts and prayers go out to Mike and his family.

Thanks Mike for everything.
bigkidz
Did bigkidz answer stefanovitch's question?
Also, did any of you NP220 mod owners and Aria WV5XKL preamp ever manage to get service manuals? the e mail address they provided on the website, doesn't reply.
Last but not least; do you know the specs for the NP220 fuses? amperage and slow or fast burn?
ehudgeller
Buy service manuals / schematics from Catherine Weber per the website. I bought mine.
If you want to contact Johnsonwu or myself go to the Alta Vista Audio website and email me directly for repairs, etc. I will provide any help I can for repairing any of your Counterpoint components. I will consider shipping to Europe if you prefer.
Thanks! for sharing. There are many fans of Counterpoint gear out there that will need a continuance of service/parts...etc.