Liquid Midrange' - strong side of which tube amps?

I wonder if anybody can name tube amps with distinguished 'liquid' midrange. I myself can name just one – Octave Audio V 70 integrated. We listened to Steve Kuhn trio with Joe Lovano recording, and you could feel that absolutely real flow of the sound of piano. How it moves and fills the room in waves. But not all tube amps I listened to, produce this kind of sound. I specifically interested in integrateds. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience!
vad58
I've heard the Octave and have to agree with you. Since I'm not in the market, im hoping to find a deal on a used Octave.
VAC is in a completely different league than Primaluna. PL makes good entry to mid level tube gear, where VAC approaches state of the art. Also, the build quality is better and they really stand behind their products. If you have a problem after the warranty runs out, they usually fix it for free anyway.

If you don't want to buy an older model, I'm sure you can find something just as good, if not better, in they're current lineup.
ZD

The VAC amplifies are indeed excellent but they are not integrated amps. If looking for Amplifiers I'd suggest looking into the Canary 300B offerings too the frequently come up used at very favorable pricing

Good listening

Peter
"08-04-15: Pbnaudio
ZD

The VAC amplifies are indeed excellent but they are not integrated amps."

I know. I own one myself. The OP didn't ask for an integrated, but if that's what he's looking for the VAC Avatar is integrated. I'm not sure if they make it anymore, but they probably have equivalent in their current offerings.