What did you get for Christmas?

This year I did fairly well on the audio front. My wife gave me a nice recording of Handels Messiah. My dad gave me the LC-1 and A Belden 1694A from Blue Jean Cable. Also, a pair of Monoprice digital coax cables to use for comparison. I plan to use the identical pair to compare transports and then with the Belden to see if the cables make a difference in my system.
mceljo
12-28-11: Polk432
Another day above ground, a 6 pack, and a D-35 Martin Guitar.

Sweeeeeet !!!!
Three new surround's. I added larger front main's a couple years back. The new surround's have much smoother ribbon tweeter's. The previous surround's had a 3.5 Hz peak of harsh horn distortion. Generally, I like smooth horns very much, too.

I chose the Legacy Marquis HD center and two matching Studio HD's surrounds. The timbre's and larger enclosed driver's sound great with the Yami's up front.

Polk432: A D-35 Mohogany sounds nice! I've wanted a D-35 or Colling's D1A/D1 for way toooo long. I demo'd a rare Martin Art's and Craft's Hog that was the best sounding acoustic I ever played - much like a D-35. It quickly got away...I added a Young Chang Studio upright piano that I enjoy playing very much. YC won a Steinway grand piano contract because their sound and build quality is excellent.
I got an Ipad ii and I'll be damned if I can figure it out...I can wire and cable up a multi-channel home theater with my eyes closed but maybe some day I'll get this bugger working