Why aren't the older members still active ?

Just curious who is still very active from 2000 and earlier
on this site? I don't get on very often. I guess I have no opinions or my interest lies elsewhere. I remember in the early 2000s there seemed more interesting and heated topics then now. I cannot even get a rise out of anybody for saying "the Beatles where the worse group ever". I think somebody replied " I am a moron" without stating why he thought they were good. I started a thread in Music: Garage Band Hangover, about a website called Garage Hangover, but like 2 people responded. Some of my favs haven't been on in 3 even 5 years. So why is that?
shubertmaniac
After five years or so I'm less of a poster and more of a reader of the few and far between. As retailing has declined the site has kept curiousity alive and led me to get out more often to the shows as a hedge against forum hyperbole and magazine reviews. If the hobby is a learning experience, eventually one's system evolves toward an endpoint, which makes posting less urgent.
This reads a lot like a high school reunion where a couple of people ask what happened to the ol' clique they used to run with. :-)
Recommend me.
Whats spinning.
Whats the best.......
I need a cable that does.....
How much should I pay for.