Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
I had a Kinks blast couple days ago Boxer.

Lola vs Powerman is a true classic.
Agreed, Great album uber. Put on another classic...

John Fahey / Yellow princess

I listened to the new Pixies album, Beneath the Eyrie this morning.  Not much new music "grabs" me on first listen nowadays, but I really liked it.  Qobuz, Hi- Res.  Listening to Rush, Permanent Waves now.
Led Zeppelin Crop Circles Box 1990. CDs from Original Master Tapes. Produced by Jimmy Page. Mastered by George Marino. Un-believable!
geoff, Thanks for the heads up. Just bookmarked that one for future order. 

Decibully / Sing out, America 
Had to take a break to kill a mouse in my listening room. First time that has happened... I need ubers cat (LOL)

Magnetic Fields / 69 love songs

Another great one david! That one is well recorded as well
Doubt I will get much serious music in this week as working in Vancouver, Washington.
So bit of streaming in the evening will be about my lot.

Enjoy your week everyone
Hey uber, how is the West coast treating you?

Stephin Merritt / Eban & Charley
Hey Boxer
It is a glorious change and break from Florida.
And of course I found a vinyl shop so a "little" extra luggage for the trip home, Lol.