Please Recommend Audiophile Solo Piano Recordings

Looking for recommendations. Any genre is welcome as long as performance and audiophile quality are of the highest standard.

Thank you
128x128zuio
Oh forgot the killer classical double-CD:

Richter -- J.S.Bach Well Tempered Klavier on German CD.
The following two recordings are out of print, but may be findable.  The major work on each is Chopin's wonderful Piano Sonata No. 3, Op. 58:

"Chopin," pianist Edward Auer, RCA Japan RDCE-7 (direct-to-disc LP).

"Music of Chopin," pianist Hyperion Knight, on CD as Wilson Audio WCD-9129.  I believe it was also issued on LP.

Also, if performances on an early 19th century fortepiano meet your criteria, I would highly recommend any of the recordings by Paul Badura-Skoda on the French Astrée label.  I have several that were issued on LP ca. 1980.

Regards,
-- Al
Nightfall, on the Naim label, while not quite solo, has one of the best piano sounds I've heard captured in a recording.  Very real.  You get Charley Hayden thrown in on upright bass for free. The music is a bit too much "new-age noodling" for my taste, but the piano sound is superb.  Available on vinyl, cd or download.  
One good option is to find labels where the house sound is of high quality (or at least one you like) -- that way you have lots of choices

Two that come to mind that I like are

1) Steinway, for example Bach on a Steinway
2) Hyperion, for example Angela Hewitt

Or for a more audiophile minimalist option Ito Ema Goldberg Variations on M*A recordings