Classe CA-2300 voltage change

Hi everyone,

I am a semi-happy owner of Classe Audio equipment, and have been dismayed but the complete lack of support since B&W sold off Classe. In particular, I own a nice CA-2300 amplifier that I bought int he US when I lived there, but after moving to the UK, I have been trying to get its voltage changed for over 5 months... The last I heard is that it would have to be shipped to the Netherlands "so Classe could get a look at it" with no guarantee they would do the voltage change nor any indication of price! Not exactly convenient for a 100lbs amp...

Would anyone know who / how to get the voltage changed? Is there any decent repair shop that could do this in London? All the high end shops I tried are completely clueless. I am also decently good with electronics, and at this point would mind opening the amp myself if I can get my hand on a service manual.

Thanks in advance for any tip,

Xavier
xaviermt
Seems like such a simple solution, yogiboy. I use voltage converters when I travel in Europe. 
@yogiboy, scorpio1951: Because they are noisy. I have a high quality one from Acupwr, and it generates a constant background noise. Not exactly great when you're trying to enjoy classical music on a high end audio system...
Classe headquarter facility in Montreal, Canada has re-opened since Sound United bought Classe in January of this year 2018. 
Go to Classeaudio.com and you can email them. You might have to ship your CA-2300 amp to Montreal, Canada to get voltage changed. Or unless if someone at Classe would give detailed instruction on how to do it yourself. I would email Classe. 
I recently had to email them in Montreal and they got back to me the next day. 

There are two types of voltage conversion:
Easy and Hard.
If it's easy, any local electronic repair person could do it in half an hour.

If it's hard, you are better off getting an external power converter.
Best,
E
Depends on if the unit was built with a universal or multi-tap transformer or not.
smaller companies tend to spec the transformers with multi-taps due to the problem of small lot production and international sales. That way only one single transformer needs to be specified for the build. Odds are it's a multi-tap and can be internally re-wired.
@caphill Thanks, I'll do that asap. Sad how B&W has treated Classe, and I'll very seriously think before buying anything else from B&W.