Switch voltage of Lamm ML2.2 to 220V

I have moved my Lamm ML2.2 oversea and have no chance to send them back to Lamm Industry for voltage change. I have a local expert to open the amps but they look not simple to switch the voltage from US voltage of 120V to 220V as the manual mentioned. I have emailed Lamm but got no specific answer on the issue.
I would be thankful if anyone know how to change the voltage and let me know.
Tks
Hai
128x128nguyenson123
Hi Hai!

Lucky for you, these are very small amplifiers. You could easily purchase an external step up or step down transformers locally with enough power to drive them.

If you can find balanced transformers, even better!

Best,

E
Hi Erik,
Thanks for good advice.
I already use a step down transformer for the Lamm monoblocks but I would still prefer to switch the amps to 220V to feed directly from my Audience AR12 power conditioner that suppllies power to whole system at 220V.
Cheers
Hai

So this leaves you with two options. You can re-wire the transformer IF (and only IF) it is designed for dual voltage configuration. Many are but this takes electronics know how, or you get a new transformer, possibly degrading the quality of what Lamm may have originally provided.

I strongly suggest you reach out to Lamm for replacement advice.

Best,

E
I managed to switch my Lamm ML2.2 from US voltage 120V@60Hz to Vietnam voltage 220V@50Hz. It was just three jumpers and a pair of cable swap. Anyone with the same need please let me know for detail. Lamm Industries would not tell you how to but ask owner to ship the amps to their headquater for the simple twaek that would mean huge cost of shipping for one who moved oversea.