Buchardt Audio S 400 Monitors vs Amphion Argon 3S

In looking for a Loudspeaker I was looking for a hidden treasure at a price that won’t break the bank.$3k 
or under. Having lived in a Europe and in Audio Amphion is a excellent accurate time alignment Loudspeaker that uses a wave guide for the tweeter that matches the mid-woofers. Size in this case 
the Amphion 3s. Which uses a Titanium dome tweeter ,6.5 inch mid- bass driver and no longer using a port ,they now use a rear passive radiator which gives more tuneful bass and more accurate midrange.all drivers are from Seas Norway ,the cabinet is 1.3 inches thick hand built in Finland .
the Buchardt  use a .75 soft dome in a wave guide a 6 inch mid-woofer paper cone and a 5 x9 rear radiator .the Amphion weigh 26 lbs, where the Buchardt are 18  lbs and their drivers are made i China 
but designed and assembled in Denmark . Price wise the Amphion $2700–$3k depending on finish 
the Buchardt S400 are $1800 , they actually both sound very involving and very room friendly the Buchardt are a bit warmer sounding due to the paper drivers . As far as imaging and detail this is where 
the Amphion start to seperate from the field And I compared several more expensive speakers .the Amphion not only pick out the instruments in a recording 
but the beginning interplay of the mix and as a drum or guitar note fades you hear everything 
the much better Seas drivers and much better built cabinet have a lot to do with it also in the Xover the 
Buchardt Have 13 pieces vs 8 in the Amphion . For $1800 the Buchardt are better then most $2500 speakers for sure and their bass goes to the mid 40s . The Amphion 3 S is accurate and uniform from the top end to low 40 hz and you can place them in pretty much any room.They are time aligned. I did a little home work the pro studio version is the -1-18 Used now in many pro editing studios and Actually now sell more to the pro market.the 3S is not bright Sounding just very honest as all their speakers.the midBass is accurate and punchy .by far the best speaker under $3k I have found anywhere and the same except for white corian wave guide as the pro version The Argon 3S betters many speakers at 2x the price . I bought the demo pair in Walnut . In. Fact this design is so well done , myself being a long time Loudspeaker Xover upgrade guy am doing this as we speak with premium Xover parts throughout .modt people don’t realize only 25% or less goesinto your Audio the rest overhead and markup .meaning in this case excellent drivers ,design,cabinet ,average Xover parts but still very impressive. I will add maybe $ 800 in parts which When completed ,a company would charge 3-4 x this 
is like a speakers 2-3x in cost thst will meet or exceed thst . I will add pictures and my final thoughts once upgrades are completed. 
128x128audioman58