High End Isolation - HRS, SRA, Active platforms

I would appreciate any opinions on cost-no-object isolation strategies. I have highlighted several in the title, but would appreciate any others which may be lesser known and underappreciated.

Please state whether you have first-hand experience with the product. Very important if you went from one product to another due to an improvement.

Also, please disclose if you are a dealer, distributor, or representative for a product. I think dealers have valuable information since they are enthusiasts that typically choose products that are most enjoyable.

Thanks
Rob
rtn1
I personally use Symposium Ultra shelves and solid couplers under my amplifiers and linestage, and Svelte Shelves under my speakers. I am particularly happy with what the shelves do under my speakers (tighten up the bass and improve clarity).

But, these and any other isolation devices are "tuning" devices and can alter the sound in both positive and negative ways. In particular, I've heard such shelves used under CD players that made the sound dramatically drier and analytical sounding. It would be simpler if "more" or "better" isolation was always better, but that is just not the case. One has to experiment.

A friend has a massive, three section HRS stand and separate amplifier stands from HRS. I cannot really say how each affected the sound, but, his system sounds very good with these items. The big component stand is incredibly well built and beautiful to look at; what else matters?
..i would put the star sound technology 'sistrum platforms' depending on how heavy the gear ..the sp-1 or sp-101 ...up against all comers...they are superb ..and they are based on science....
Cheap yet highly effective Machina Dynamica Promethean Springs sandwiched between your choice of wood or acrylic boards those you buy locally to save shipping