Best of the AMperex 6DJ8/6922 Tubes

I am asking what are the best of the Amperex 6DJ8/6922 tubes to install into a Counterpoint SA-5000 preamp. The preamp uses 4 6DJ8 and 1 12AX7 (I don't use the phono). I own Amperex 6DJ8 Bugle Boy Holland (one has a code GA3 017 40B, Amperex PQ 6922 Gold Pin Holland, Amperex 7316 PQ white label Holland (don't know what the 7316 equivalent is) and Amperex 7316 6DJ8 D-Getter that says on the box OG SB.

I have read about the Amperex Orange Globe being a very musical tube but don't own any.

Any help is appreciated.
bigkidz
In the 6922 based preamps I have owned. A properly selected pair of Amperex 6dj8 Bugle Boys has never disappointed. I prefer the vintage of 1962-1964. Try to puchase NEW/Unused examples. The used pulls from scopes all tend to be noisy/spitty/microphonic. The later vintage, (with the silver eletrostatic spacer) I find to sound too lean.
Yes 7308 Amprex PQ/E188CC (made in U.S.A. north anerican Phillips co. tube) white label, steel pins. I have several pairs, detailed... large soundstage... but need long breakin period, should last a long time.
Christmas mail deluge, but finally my tubes arrived. The (4) 12AX7s Bugle Boys (NOS early 60s) right out of the box, like Andy said, sound beautiful. I'm lucky, perhaps the owner of my Bel Canto SET 40 wouldn't have sold this amp if he had better tubes. (BTW the 845s were quite inferior to the ones I replaced them with, as well.) I'm going to mail Andy the counterfeit Amperex to see if he can give me the scoop. Just had time to check out an hours worth of some reference tunes. Oooh, is this going to be fun. I'll give myself a few days to amass a new tube vocabulary/referent before I pop in the two 6DJ8 Bugle Boys for the pre. It's going to be a very sweet new year...I'll keep you posted...warren :)

less than 24 hours later:

Who am I kidding? You think I could wait a few days. Put the BBs in the pre. Man o man, is this grand. I'll give you more, when I know more..
I have one pair of Amperex 7308 Orange labels and one pair of Amperex 7308 white labels if anyone is interested. I purchased them from Brent Jesse new and I put approximately 50 hours on them in a Manley Chinook. I had to sell the Chinook for something unrelated to audio so I no longer need the Amperex.
I paid $80 for the Orange label pair and $400 for the white label pair.
Anyone?
PM me if interested.