Slim Devices Duet

Anyone out there using this device as a part of your system? If so what Dac are you using with it? How easy is the remote to READ and use? Also any problems with the wireless feature of this device?
mystang
I have had mine for about a week...love it. I had it up and running in about 15 minutes. I have found a ton of free streaming stations on the internet.

I have been wondering about the quality of the DA converter and the opportunity to improve the sound. I just went down to the neighborhood hi-fi store and they setup a AB comparison between a Duet and a Duet running thru a Bel Canto DAC3. The difference was so slight that you could get more of a difference from positioning a speaker properly. I could not beleive it and the sales guy couldnt either.

It is a great piece of kit, I am going to get a ReadyNAS and put all of my cds on it, then into storage.
I am using one into an ARC Dac7. Great way to get into the music server world with your own computer. I also love Rhapsody and internet radio with the Duet. Rhapsody is a VERY cool access to all the recordings you can think of, and learn about a ton of music similar to your favorites.
Dbarger,
I'm impressed by Rhapsody too - channels, music and everything is streamed at 192k and to my ears sounds really really good!
Post removed 
I also got an Duet, now for a couple of weeks, its very easy to install and the sound quality depends of the files you are using. Use at mp3 at least at 192CBR or 192VBR and ideally only lossless flac files - I use Nordost Blue Heaven as interconnect and I dont have the feeling that an external DAC will bring major improvements