Squeezebox Vs Duet

Which has better sound quality?
I really like the duet remote but if sound quality is better on the sb3 I could go that way and add the duet remote later.
Current 2 ch system is an Arcam se8 to Modded Lite Dac Ah to B&K reference 20. I am looking to make a move up in sound quality and at the same time add the convenience of pc based audio.
Thanks
Steve
scoly1
Sorry, I thought Tvad was referring to the Duet remote with the SB3.

Once again, IMO, the digital output of a stock Duet sounds better than a stock SB3.

Also, IMO, the Bolder digital mods are a joke.

If you want a linear PSU, here's the real deal:

http://www.acopian.com/

If you want to upgrade digital outputs on a SB3 or Duet, contact Pat at:

[email protected].
Post removed 
Kana
I'm also interested in the Acopin ps model no.. Would like to get one ordered since I just ordered a duet. Got a great deal that I couldn't pass up.
Also, what is the best wiring method. My ht is in a different room so I will hardwire to my receiver with either coax or toslink. The run will be around 25'. I'm guessing digital coax.
Everything I have read about the Boulder mods has been positive. Figure I'll play with the duet a bit, buy a better dac, play some more, and may try their mod. Figure the longer I wait and play the more time for better mods or possible diy tweaks/mods.
Thanks again for all the help and suggestions. Very excited about the duet.
Steve
I'm looking for a regulated, quiet, linear power supply too and checked Acopian and didn't have a clue which PS would work.
Please help recommend a model number. It would be appreciated. I don't want top spend an arm and a leg for a replacment PS.
Thanks.
SB3 – 5VDC 1amp- Acopian -B5G120

DUET- 9VDC .5 amp- Acopian -B9G50

These power supplies have screw terminals.

You'll need an AC power cable and a DC cable and plug. Make sure you check the stock wall wart for the correct polarity on the DC plug.