Dedicated AC Power Line vs. Power Conditioner?

Thinking of getting a dedicated AC power line brought into the house by the power company.

Currently using an older Tice power conditioner that I am actually very happy with.

Is this dedicated line going to get me anything? Or will it be gilding the lily?
2k95aero
It shouldn't be that expensive, assuming there's no structural rebuilding needed. Just to run wires from panel to existing boxes cost me about $300, 150 per line. It old be less if you can find a certified electrician doing side (after hours) jobs for cash.
2k95aero, why do you need the power company to drop a separate new line to your house ? The only reason a person would need to do such a thing is if they needed to power a massive audio/video system or home studio, and their existing service drop was inadequate. Looking at things from a practical viewpoint, even if you went ahead with such an idea, the new drop would be in parallel with the existing household system. With both drops being sourced from the same POCO transformer, you would achieve only so much isolation. Just get an electrician to install a dedicated line from your existing panel and you should be good to go.
Thank you lady and gentlemen, always a learning experience here on the forum.

Didn't realize I could just go from the panel for a dedicated line but now that has been pointed out to me of course it makes sense.

I know plenty of electricians here, I'll pick up a nice outlet with the money I save.

Vhiner, you're correct - I was a bit lazy and used "vs." improperly in my title. And I think I may have to ask Santa for a nice Shunyata PC for Christmas.

Are you listening Santa? I mean, are you listening Dear?

Thanks again all...
2k95aero,

I had assumed you meant lines from your box and not a new service drop. In any case, there are some pretty good deals on used Hydra's out there and, depending upon how many outlets you need, it might actually be cheaper to upgrade your pc....but I'm a biased Shunyata fanatic. ;-)

Everyone here has made points worth considering. Please post about how things turn out when and if you make the change.