HELP I think I have an electrical issue??

A few months ago I had 2 20amp dedicated lines with hospital grade duplex's installed. All was well with my Bel Canto Ref1000 mono's. Well a few days ago I just got a pair of Genesis m60 tube amps. I was noticing a clicking noise coming through my speakers. I first noticed this when I was just warming up the amps with no source on. Then I also noticed the clicking when a source was on with music playing.

So it turns out that the clicking noise is my electric ignition of my gas furnace, is somehow playing through my speakers (Or maybe its just one of them, not exactly sure yet) This is a very strange and annoying. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Tim
tmesselt
Not sure if this will totally resolve the issue but I am hoping so. A few days ago I noticed I have no neutral coming in from my meter, it seems to come from the power line to my house but the actual metal pipe that connects my panel to the meter only has 2 power cables and it looks as if there is no room for a neutral in there. The electrician I had take a look said the houseprob never had one?! I'm actually away til early next week so when I return I will get the electrician back over and try to come up with a solution.
A few days ago I noticed I have no neutral coming in from my meter, it seems to come from the power line to my house but the actual metal pipe that connects my panel to the meter only has 2 power cables and it looks as if there is no room for a neutral in there.
No neutral, highly unlikely....
Go outside your house to where the power company's overhead power line attaches to the house. Look up at their cable. You should see 3 wires. 2 insulated conductors and 1 bare conductor. That is if you have a 120/240V service... The bare conductor is the neutral conductor. See if the 3 power company's wires connect to 3 wires coming out of the weather head of your homes electrical service.

How about some pictures.....

The electrician I had take a look said the houseprob never had one?!
Find another electrician!
No neutral, highly unlikely....
Go outside your house to where the power company's overhead power line attaches to the house. Look up at their cable. You should see 3 wires. 2 insulated conductors and 1 bare conductor. That is if you have a 120/240V service... The bare conductor is the neutral conductor. See if the 3 power company's wires connect to 3 wires coming out of the weather head of your homes electrical service.

How about some pictures.....

Well yeah, I actually have a neutral coming to my house, there seems to be some sort of sub panel in the rear of my house maybe that is where the neutral is. However it does not seem there is a neutral in my main panel.
I will get pics up soon, unfortunately my camera is down, hopefully my camera can do it justice.

Tim
I know this thread is now almost a year old but I just wanted to give an update as so many people were kind enough to lend a hand and give me some advice with this strange problem that I was having. After having an electrician out and him not being able to do anything to fix the problem. I just figured it was something I had to live with until I went back to balanced interconnects?? Anyhow it was really bugging me so I took off the cover to my panel and looked it over real well. Then I noticed there was 2 wires in 1 breaker?!? For some reason it was difficult to see the other times I took a look. So I moved 1 of the wires to its own breaker and now I cant hear all of the various fans turning on and off in my house. (oven, and bathroom) As well as the furnace ignition clicking several times before it lit! So regardless this has made my night and I just wanted to share, as it only took me just about 1 year to fix this annoying problem!
Thanks again to the people that helped me a year ago trying to fix the problem!

tmesselt
Tim -- Good to know what the explanation turned out to be, and that you were finally able to fix it. Thanks for letting us know.

Best regards,
-- Al