Poll.....what size is your room?

Just curious to see what the overall average size of a Audiohile room is by sharing what we have. I will soon be moving into a 13.6 X 23.6 room so I have been thinking of room's alot lately, thanks for sharing.
chadnliz
15'x17'x10' with the system on the long wall setup. it's a tad too small for my dB99 speakers, but i'm planning on selling the house and buying a new house sometime next year...i hope.
Hi Mrjstark, I agree that most of us, including me, work within the limitations of the rooms we have. What I find most interesting is how we each address those challenges. Thanks for sharing some of the things you've done.
Congrats on the new room Chad...always exciting for an audiophile to get into a room, where the WAF is not more important than acoustics.

You should do well in this room with a little tweaking. Looking at the pics of your old room, I'd say nothing short of a huge sound makeover is in the making, once you can pull those big VMPS well out into the room! (and of course...put the sweet-seat, where it truly is sweet).

Dave
Chad,

11'3" x 23' x 8' here with paneling over studs on the walls with a plaster ceiling. Set up on the long wall.