How do you clean your RCA female inside ?

What should i use to clean inside of RCA inputs/outputs ?

Thanks in advance !
grisslehamn
You can find q-tip type things with wooden sticks and a smaller bit of cotton in some computer stores. I am sure you can find the same thing online.
99.9% Isopropyl alcohol, then Deox-It, then Caig Pro-Gold, all applied with a folded pipe cleaners.
hey Dill, are you suggesting use of each of those fluids in sequence, or is that the rank order of performance? Can you elaborate?

I've used Deoxit before and switched to Isopropyl Alcohol. I also purchased the little Signet RCA cleaner tools from Fatwyre.
I like the Signet tools, dipped in Kontak DeOxit or a similar cleaner. Be careful not to press too hard, you might loosen the contact internally.
The Signet tools are the best, but are they still available? I bought some from The Cable Company a few years ago, but I think they might not be made anymore.
There's something women use to take off makeup with . . . looks similar to a Q-tip, but much tighter cotton and with a better shape. One side is narrow and conical, the other is flat and round. Easier to fit into the space around the pin in the RCA. Usually sold in pharmacies in the makeup section.
You can dip in alcohol, but use the 99%, not the standard rubbing alcohol. Amazing how much black crap comes off.