Best Pink Floyd recording CD or LP

What is your favorite recording of Pink Floyd?
Mine are as follows:
MFSL: Dark Side of the Moon
MFSL: The Wall
5.1 New Release (SACD) of DSOTM
mattcone
The original UK Harvest pressing of "Ummagumma" is recorded very well, both the live disc and the studio disc. I am still playing my copy from 1970 or so. That live performance of "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun" was some of my earliest exposure to Pink Floyd.
All of them, some are just better than others. My wife is into Pink in a big way, which works for me.
I have a number of different pressings of Pink Floyd LPs, almost no CDs. The best sounding copies I have found were the box set that came out of Holland about ten years ago. They are better than the original harvest releases, or the MFSL versions. I still have the MFSL DSOTM but it doesn't get much platter time. I got rid of all my UHQRs, they were not worth the cost.

Until I got the box set I never heard a good sounding copy of Animals,which is probably my favorite LP by Pink Floyd. I had several pressings and most of them sounded, from poor to bad.

If you can find the box set, buy it! I liked mine so much I bought another sealed set for when the first has too many miles on them.
I also have the original UK Harvest vinyl pressing of "Ummagumma" since it was released and agree with Slipknot1 that it is quite good. If one is a Pink Floyd fan then see if you can add this baby to your collection as you will most assuredly find it worthy.