Diana Krall Survey

A friend of mine is working the new Diana Krall release (first download track and cover art available tomorrow) for Verve Records. I mentioned that Audiogon has some devoted DK fans and he said he'd love to get any feedback that anyone might provide. So any comments (music, artwork, etc.) are appreciated.

TIA

Marty
martykl
As long as we're trashing Diana Krall, can we throw a few bricks at Norah Jones? I'll start. She's way overrated and not as good looking as Diana Krall.
Dump Elvis, not 1 song I can listen to in it's entirety...I'll get on the constructive feedback for Norah also....yawn
There must be some accomplished jazz musicians on this forum to be able to trash a musician at the level of Diana Krall. She might not be to everyone's taste but trashing her is pathetic - I would like to see any of you try to play a piano anywhere near to her level.
I like her tune "Temptation" on the "New Jazz Divas" compilation.

Just a touch sultry and sexy. Very nice!
Vicks 7,
I will admit that I was overstating my dislike for her. I think she is a certain taste, but overrated. On the other hand, I hope that you are not really trying to compare her to any of the great jazz pianists.