"Kisses on the Bottom" by Paul McCartney

Is it just me, or is this the most disgraceful and laughable album title to come along in recent memory? Has he outdone himself this time, or what? The cover art and contents appear to be equally cringeworthy.
128x128cfluxa
Haven't seen it or heard it but saying that could it be a lyric from "I'm Going to Sit Right Down as and Write Myself a Letter"
I think that title comes from the lyrics of one of the old standard tunes covered from about 100 years ago.

I guess Paul is not feeling the need to be very trendy these days.

The modern equivalent would be something along the lines of "Kiss My A--" or worse.

Many modern artists might not wince at that maybe, FBOFW, but definitely very un-Paul-like.

If John were still around, maybe, depending on his mood....
"Kisses On The Bottom" is a collection of standards as well as the two new McCartney compositions "My Valentine" and "Only Our Hearts." Lots of artists have done this over the years with Willie Nelson's "Stardust" probably being the most well known. While I think Nelson hit the ball out of the park with "Stardust", Sir Paul's offering doesn't do it for me at all. Just my opinion and nothing more.
Went over to Amazon to hear the thirty second intros and found myself wondering who's voice has improved more over the years Paul McCartney's or Rod Stewart's