MFSL moody blues: are they all so good?

I just picked up a MFSL copy of Days of Future Past and was astonished at how much better it sounded than my original deram copy from the late sixties. Are all the MFSL editions of the other 6 classic albums as good i.e. so much better than the original (US) pressings?? If so i had better start saving since they are very expensive on the used market
rrm
Macdad-I am waiting also for the Pretenders, (and a few others). Ever since the Silver Series was announced, they have pushed those out pretty quickly, but the regular series has taken a back seat. I am NOT complaining, the Silver Series has been marvelous so far and I have them all.
The MFSL Days of future past is exceptional and one of the best they ever released. Other releases were good but not up to that standard.
Really. This is interesting. I find myself preferring the Derams, but I'm not dis'ing the MOFIs and they still have a place on my shelf.

BTW, my wife and I saw the current version of the Moodys last week as they started a tour of Canada in New Hampshire and Maine. Still worth seeing but I couldn't help feeling they don't have many years left.
After Mike Pinder left, the Moodies were not the Moodies any longer.

His keyboards were the focal point and the glue binding their music, at least for me.

And yes, I own every album (or cd) after "Octave".
THe MoFi of "Seventh Sojourn" is very good but not revolutionary.

Most of the newer CD remasters of the MB albums are very good as well.

Remasters of Octave and their early 80's discs by Justin Hayward are major improvements over the original CD releases as are all the remasters of the classic 7 albums that I have heard, the best sound for these I have heard (and I've heard a lot over the years).

I've posted a few reviews discussing sound quality of MB albums here on agon if interested.

I have never heard a poor recording of DOFP. It's the only original issue MB CD that I have not felt a need to replace or upgrade. it was designed as a statement audio album and has always sounded it. Not always the case with all the other MB albums.

I'm due to see the Moodies live one more time soon before they decide to finally call it quits. They have put on a great show every time I have seen them, at least since the 90's.