Need Blues Rec--burn the house down guitar stuff

Help Please!

I've Seen several blues artists live that were just amazing...topping that list is Buddy Guy back in the 80's. But, like others, his CDs never seemed to translate that raw club energy/presence I witnessed live. Blues has always been something I enjoy in person...but never really energizes me when I listen at home. I suspect It's out there and I am missing some great artists/performances. I would like some recommendations for:

Some blistering guitar driven/energetic/possibly live stuff--I don't want the slow stuff (I have that). (I guess when I think about it...it's more rock than blues I'm looking for)
128x128ml8764ag
Audioquest has a really nice blues sampler. You should check that out.

Lee Ritenour's 6 string theory CD also has some good blues guitar with several guest stars.

There's always Stevie Ray and Albert King.
The style y4 looking for sounds more Texas Blues style. Try Johnny Winter, Stevie Ray Vaughn and ZZ Top. All of these guys love to play fast and careless.
Check out Jimmy Thackery & the Drivers, "Sinner Street", and Smokin' Joe Kubek...Ronnie Earl doesn't burn down the house, but he gets me movin'...
You know what, Qdrone, you might be right!! Although I got a lot of other great suggestions (which I'm acting on)...that may indeed be the style I'm trying to articulate.

I actually wanted to say in my OP, as an example, SRV....but didn't want that to skew the thread and lead people to believe I think SRV's the first and last thing in Blues.

I do dig ZZ top stuff too...but need more like that... Just not them...someone else (i.e. who did they rip off?).

I do have to investigate Johnny Winter though...always been on my periphery but never listened to his stuff.
Allman Brothers Live At The Fillmore
Derek & The Dominos Layla and Assorted Love Songs
Johnny Winter Progressive Blues Experience